Saturday, July 2, 2011
My Job
So I thought I'd just blabber for a little bit about my job. First thing I'd like to say is that I LOVE it. It's been quite a change to get paid to do something I enjoy for a change. Right now I'm still trying to figure out what's going on and exactly what it is I'm supposed to be doing sometimes but all in all it's been things I enjoy doing. Fixing computers and just different things here and there and maintaining things. It's the first job I've ever had that my opinion seems to be taken seriously much less actually followed sometimes. (Guess that degree is finally accounting for SOMETHING). I might even be creating the logo and website for the company. (The one that's there now is kinda sad to tell you the truth.) I'm no whiz at websites but I'm fairly confident that I could make something that at least looks decent(Stay tuned on that one.) I have my own desk. I've never had a work space before. I think it's cool anyway. I think I work with some of the coolest people ever. I actually feel appreciated and like I do something around the place that makes a difference. (Not that I wasn't at other jobs, but they were all the same daily grind and really easily replaced). I look forward to getting things figured out and helping out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment