Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Dreams and Reality
So we've been looking at houses lately and we found one that we like. We placed an offer last night and went home rather excited. I was having one of those too good to be true dreams. I was dreaming about the garage and how I was going to put things. I was cleaning my car and getting excited that I had a place to put the motorcycle out of the weather. I was in this process when I woke up and was really thirsty. I don't usually get up at night but I was really thirsty. So I got up to go get a drink. I went to the kitchen and got a drink and was on my way back to bed when suddenly I was aware that I had discovered two things. The first was that the dogs were not in their kennels as they should be. I knew this because of the second thing that I had discovered that was now under my foot. The little playdough makers had struck again! I have no idea how I missed the entire mess the first time down the hall but I had a direct hit on the way back. I cleaned off my foot and Natalie worked on the carpet. At 3:30 AM this was not what I had been dreaming about. The house we placed an offer on has brand new carpet in it. I am hellbent on saying that the dogs are NOT allowed on it. So let it be written so let it be done. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment