Friday, May 3, 2013

Emocoaster

So I've been on the emocoaster lately. Not something that I usually ride. My mom is getting remarried to a really great guy. His family is awesome. The wiener dogs that we have had for at least half my life are on the decline. One looks like a skeleton with skin and the other is so fat he can't handle stairs very well. My mom is going to be putting them to sleep pretty soon. I wanted to see if I could take the fat one, but it wound up just being too hard. The poor wiener can't see (or hear) that well. While at our place all he did was whine and follow me around like the lost pup that he is. It was tough to see him that way. He and my wife don't get along very well. He's a knothead and decided long ago that there were a select few people he would listen to. When he decided that my wife wasn't around and therefore not on the approved list of people to listen to. I really thought I was going to be ok with my mom putting them to sleep. Now it just feels like more of my dad is leaving. I know that my dad will take care of them on the other side. It's just an emotional crash course that we've all got to go through. There is a song that I heard the other day that really got me going.

Goodbye - Avril Lavigne

Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye my love
I can't hide, can't hide, can't hide what has come

I have to go
I have to go
I have to go
And leave you alone
But always know
Always know
Always know that I love you so
I love you so
I love you so, oh

Goodbye brown eyes
Goodbye for now
Goodbye sunshine
Take care of yourself

I have to go
I have to go
I have to go
And leave you alone
But always know
Always know
Always know that I love you so
I love you so, oh
I love you so, oh

La lullaby
Distract me with your rhymes
La lullaby

La lullaby
Help me sleep tonight
La lullaby
(La lullaby, la lullaby)

I have to go (goodbye)
I have to go (lullaby)
I have to go (goodbye)
And leave you alone

But always know (goodbye)
Always know (brown eyes)
Always know (goodbye)
That I love you so

I love you so (goodbye lullaby)
I love you so, oh (goodbye)
I love you so (goodbye brown eyes)
I love you so (goodbye)
I love you so
I love you so

Goodbye brown eyes
Goodbye my love

I know it's just a silly wiener dog. Life will go on and it's not a permanent thing. It's still hard though. I've never been very good at voicing things. I tend to do a little better if I can write (or type) them out most times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment