Thursday, April 10, 2014

Team Natalie

So I need help for Team Natalie. Natalie has been struggling to lose weight. She doesn't feel like she has any support. I have started to get up with her and crack the whip and help her get up in the morning and work out a little bit. I can be the workout Nazi in the mornings. What I need from everyone else is a support team. Someone to check in on her at least a couple of times a week and see how she is doing. She works during the day so texting or an email would work best for her. If it's after 5 you could call her. She just needs to feel some support from friends and family so she doesn't feel like she is alone with this. When you talk to her if you are noticing that she is losing weight tell her that you noticed. Being around her all the time it is hard for me to see if she is or not, but those of you that only see us every so often can see it easier. I'm not trying to make it about her weight, but about her health. I'd like to keep her around for the next 50 years or longer if I can. I want her to have a better quality of life, and the best chance of having kids and being able to run around with them. If anyone has some ideas for healthy meals send them to us. We are trying to eat healthier. If there are any meal ideas that are quicker and healthy we are open to the idea. Cooking until 7 or 8 at night takes it's toll. Your support will greatly help us out!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you guys! I'm proud of Natalie for wanting to be healthier and I'm proud of you for being a great support. Matt lost 60 pounds over a six month period and cutting portion sizes and calories was the key. He did exercise, too. For the first few weeks he was STARVING all the time, but then his body got used to it. He would be a good one to contact to get some tips. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete